ISO 9001:2008 to 2015 Transition Solutions
How Implementing ISO 9001:2015 Benefits Your Bottom Line
When Should You Begin Transitioning to ISO:2015?
The short answer is now. There are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001. The closer the September 2018 deadline approaches, the more more backlogged consultants and registrars are likely to be.
Deadline for ISO 9001:2015 Transition.
Are you ready?
Get Started Now With a Gap Analysis
What Steps are Involved With A Gap Analysis?
Pro QC assists clients with the transition process by providing a comprehensive gap analysis and follow-up corrective action consulting. During the initial consultative evaluation, auditors specially trained in the 2008-2015 transition process identify opportunities for improvement. Within the evaluation, the auditor assesses the following and recommends corrective action for areas identified as requiring improvement for 2015 certification.
- Understanding of the organization and its context
- Understanding of the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Determining the scope of the quality management system
- Evaluating the quality management system and its core processes
- Evaluating leadership and commitment
- Confirming and evaluating existing of a quality policy
- Review of organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Identification of actions that address risks and opportunities
- Evaluation of support and resources
- Evaluation of competence, awareness and communication
- Evaluation of documentation, including creation, updating and control
- Evaluation of the design and development inputs, controls and outputs
- Evaluation of the control of nonconforming outputs
In addition to a gap analysis, our trained auditors can assist with step-by-step guidance on implementing or transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 QMS structure. We can also assist in training your personnel as necessary.